Located next to the Saint Francis Theater (Teatro San Francesco), in Piazza Matteotti, near the entrance of municipal offices.
A wide place connected to the convent of the Orders of Friars Minor Conventual. It was built by Abbot Simon at his expenses in 1432.
Thanks to its central location in the town, its stone structure and its ceiling with wooden beams, it is suitable for: conferences, exhibitions and weddings. It has two large windows which overlook the beautiful municipal courtyard. This last one is suitable for the same activities.
Capacity: 100 seats
Major Administrative Office (Ufficio segreteria del Sindaco) Tel. +39 0761 795 412 firstname.lastname@example.org